Rules of posting comments

Ваши предложения и пожелания, чего бы вы хотели изменить или добавить
lepord155

Rules of posting comments

Сообщение lepord155 » 20 ноя 2014, 08:30

Dear administrators and moderators of this forum. I ask you to post in this section, "Rules of posting those comments, and" for this forum. Why I did this request: About a week ago I posted in the "Travel and cars" theme, which says that that I leave with friends at Kazantip (with a specific date of departure) in two cars. And that place is vacant in our second driver in the second car. and offer participants of the forum to appeal to me in PM for details if you are interested. The topic was removed without explanation (in the PM did not appear). I created a topic in the section " Travel and cars "with a request to explain the removal of threads. And this topic has also been removed without explanation. I wrote PM Moderator of "Travel and cars." Received no response (although moderator for the time since the letter was written, and until now has been online several times). And I do not understand what exactly I broke? I do not want my threads were removed. I do not want to break the rules. So I have to know them.
watson